Loading

Jan 12, 2012

Kim Kardashain released her fourth fragrance

Kim Kardashain released her fourth fragrance
kardashian_perfume.jpg

Reality TV personality Kim Kardashain is set for release by the fragrance four titled true reflection. In the spring

And then she has shot advertising campaigns for the smell. In the new entry on the official website of her. She said: "this is an honest ad campaign new fragrance. Glam ultra cute red lips My new fragrance from this spring, and there is a difference, so other than smell my XO”

kardashian.jpg
He also spoke of his perfumes, gold, who says, resembles his father, Robert Kardashain. He said: "when my father would disappear with the return of a special perfume for me, she always.” I hated when it bought the perfume of his small friends, but he wanted when he bought me a bottle of glamour and her favorite perfume garden and much more. So when was the development of gold, I thought of him and other happy moments of my childhood. 

You can buy Kim its new perfume? Or are you tired of all the money for the Kardashains?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...