Loading

Dec 15, 2011

Salman was not biased against me: Mahek Chehal


Salman was not biased against me: Mahek Chehal

mahek.jpg
Mahek Chehal ugly fights with her boss, Akashdeep Saigal and things became so bad between them; the correction had to be carried out. Many feel that got special treatment because of the game show host Salman Khan, but denies model actress.

"It isn't fair to say that Salman has been encouraging to me. I share a very good relationship with him, but that doesn’t mean that he is unbalanced toward me, "Mahek told IANS on telephone from Mumbai after being voted off the show.

To distribute is the model and actress Akashdeep of the ego to blame for their bitter struggles and hopes that Siddharth Bharadwaj of the game show wins "I waited for him to come and say excuse me, but not yet again, he tries to come forward and say,  '" What I did was wrong, and I am sorry  '.

"There must be some respect for each other and he never once realizing that he is talking with a woman. I was shocked; doesn’t he have any self respect? He must learn to be affectionate towards humans, “she said.

mehak-chahel.jpg
Siddharth said: "I was talking about, and Siddharth Bharadwaj at which you want to see the potential of the people's eyes. It may not be such a bloody experience for young and other inmates. But it has all the qualities of a winner. Siddharth wish to gain.  "
In the Show have participants stay inside the Bigg Boss House without connection with the outside world with 24 X 7 camera monitoring.

The fifth season began with 14 competitors and right other than Siddharth, Sunny Leone, Juhi Parmar, Akashdeep Saigal, Shonali Nagrani, Amar Upadhyay and Andrew Symonds are vying for the prize.

Mahek calls on the reality-show of her life experience... Cycle as the

"The two months that I have in the House have been the most important months of my life. It was an experience for life. I've noticed the importance of things that we usually take you take for granted, “she said."

 "And they have realised the importance of relationships. Fights and arguments are an inevitable part of life, but not one stretching them and forgive each other as soon as possible. Be happy and go to “added.

Mahek, who made his debut in Bollywood film 2003 Nayee Padosan, says it has emerged as a stronger person.

Mahek_Chahal-80.jpg
 "I am not afraid of anything now. I have learned to stand for what is right and speak the truth, “she said.

The representative also provided some friends "good at Bigg Boss home such as Siddharth, Shraddha, and Vida samadzai, rageshwari. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...