Loading

May 12, 2012

I'm ready for a bikini: Parineeti Chopra


I'm ready for a bikini: Parineeti

Actress Parineeti Chopra, who had to shed extra pounds for her role in "Ishaqzaade", says she easily gains weight while her cousin Priyanka Chopra doesn't face any weight issues.

"Priyanka eats more than me, but her metabolism is amazing. Touchwood, she never puts on weight. She was like this since her childhood. I was fat since I was a child. She is blessed with great metabolism, so she doesn't put on weight. I easily gain weight," said Parineeti who debuted with "Ladies Vs Rickhy Behl".

A foodie, Parineeti hates exercising. "I am a Punjabi and I love food. I was very fat and I used to wear size 36 jeans. Now I have to work out and I hate that. I don't work out every day.

For the past one month, I have not exercised," she told reporters and added that she hits gym just two months before the shooting.

What about having a bikini body? "If there is a script where I have to wear a bikini, then I know I have the will power to become like that," said the actress. The launch vehicle of Boney Kapoor's son Arjun, "Ishaqzaade" is set for a May 11 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...